To get a list of CoPOS Item Codes and Alternate Item Codes, export the Standard CoPOS Item file to Excel and look at columns “A” and “BR”.
Go to option [4.1] Item Database (with Query)
- Select [Query] and press Enter.
- Press Enter to select [New Query].
- Arrow to the Selection Criteria you want CoPOS to use to select the items to be included, or excluded, in the list. Use I to [I]nclude and E to [E]xclude items.
By default, Inactive items are excluded.
Note: By pressing CTRL+F, you can toggle between Including all, Excluding all or Ignoring all (Blank).
- Press ESC.
- You will be prompted for additional qualifiers based on which Selection Criteria were specified, e.g., Last Sold Date, Department, UPC/PLU, Location, Vendor. Press F10 for details about syntax.
- Press ESC or Enter.
- Press Enter to select [Select Query Source].
- Press Enter to select [Item Database]. The database will be searched and the list of qualifying Items created. How many Items that met the Criteria is displayed.
If no Items were found, you can specify different Criteria or Query Source. To change Selection Criteria, select [Back].
- Once the search is completed, press Enter to select [View Items].
- Select [More] and press Enter.
- Select [Print/Exprt] and press Enter.
- Select [Export] and press Enter.
- Select [Items/Movement] and press Enter.
- Select [Standard Item] and press Enter.
- Select the USB flash drive to [Save In]. Press Enter.
- Select [Excel] file. Press Enter.
- Press Enter to [Proceed]. Before proceeding verify that Save In, Save As, and Type are correct.
- Press Enter to confirm that [Yes] it’s Okay to Export these Items (Standard Form). The file will be saved as ITEMSQ.XLS.
Note: The previously exported list will be overwritten unless it is saved with a different file name, which can be done in Step 17, above, before [Proceeding].
- Open the file in Excel and the codes will be in columns “A” (UPC/PLU) and “BR” (Alternate Item Codes) in Excel.